domingo, 18 de junio de 2017

Rain, wash away my pain...


Autorretrato realizado este mes de junio de 2017 (Josu Sein)


Annie Lennox: "The gift"

Darling don't you understand I feel so ill at ease,
the room is full of silence and it's getting hard to breathe...
Take this gilded cage of pain and set me free,
take this overcoat of shame, it never did belong to me...
It never did belong to me...

I need to go outside, I need to leave the smoke,
'cause I can't go on living in this same sick joke...
It seems our lives have taken on a different kind of twist,
now that you have given me the perfect gift...
You have given me the gift...

For we have fallen from our shelves to face the truth about ourselves...
And we have tumbled from our trees, timbled from our trees...

And I can almost...
I can almost feel the rain falling...
Don't you know it feels so good...
So let's go out into the rain again,
just like we said we always would...






josusein.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario